Friday, March 21, 2008

New York City 2008!


March. 9. 2008

I want to, I can, I will!


Last minute I boughtr a round trip ticket to New York City! I had time off, Jenn and Todd were already going and Uncle Randy was expecting guests, so i surfed online and started dreaming about my weekend adventure to New York City!


March. 12. 2008


I was so excited the day had finally come! Hesitant to travel such a distance at first I found comfort and inspiration from my Mom and good friends. I had the ticket, I was packed and my comfort zone was not going to stop me!

12:30 - Red Eye on Delta to Atlanta - great airport. Lots of signs and super simple to get around. Southern Hospitality radiates from this city airport. (bag in overhead by gentelmen was standard, as well as the individual TV's. Atlanta - New York full row my own - sleepy time!)

No comments: